Thrag went down Saturday September 22nd from Noon to Noon of Sunday September 23rd, 2018. It was great fun and we thank everyone who supported and participated in our game-a-thon!
- Sponsors - The Wind Beneath Our Pawns
- Volunteers - The Oarsfolk of Our Strategies
- Bryan K. and Sebastien K.
- Our Industrious Board of Directors
- All the folk who brought food and Snacks
- Sam E., Tyler L., Lesley A., Brian F., Stephanie F., Hunter, Mary T. and all the patient GameMasters
- Participants - The Reason for Our Madness
- More than 100 People played
- 8 People played ALL 24 HOURS - Jessica, Josh, John, Tyler, Bryan, Stephanie, Matthew, and Sam.
- 512 PersonGames Documented
- More Fun Than a Thousand Titanium Kneecaps Vacationing on Riza
- Money - The Frog Skins of Our Drawbridge
- Thrag Game Players: $1400
- Anonymous Grant $5,000
- Other donations $400
- Total: $6,800
Thrag Sleeps for Another Year! We've adopted him from Wikipedia - the photographer is Michael Gunther. (He's actually a guardian for a Javanese/Hindu temple called Sukuh)