Welcome to the Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery
- Closed For Easter We won't be open on Sunday, April 21st because of Easter activities. Have a great holiday!
- IMOGAP Newsletter
- Our Winter 2019 Newsletter is ready for reading. We've got trivia, a featured game, a volunteer spotlight and more. Please take a look.
- ThRaG 2018 Wrap-up.
The Interactive Museum of Gaming and Puzzlery celebrates the diverse beauty of structured play and its components. We gather games of all sorts and share them with all the people who love to play.
Daily admission fee:
$5 for adults
$4 for senior citizens
$3 for minors
free for kids under 6
$15 for groups of up to six folk
Thank you for visiting.
- You can learn more about our philosophy from our Mission Statement page.
- Information about our Directors Board and our Staff are available from the Our People page.
- To learn about our facility please visit the Facility page.
- Details about the Museums collection can be found at the Collection page.
- If you'd like to know what you can do to help imogap thrive, please visit our Contributions page.
15607 SW 116th Ave
King City, OR 97224
(503) 968 - 9998
IMOGAP is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity.
Open Wednesday thru Sunday
Wed - Fri 4 - 9 pm
Sat - Sun Noon - 9 pm
Open to schools and groups anytime by appointment.
Seniors 65+: $4
17 and under: $3
5 and under: Free
Groups of 6 or more: $15